I got tagged
Six Quirky Things About Me
Phika tagged me
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger's by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
And for some reason there aren't 6 rules.
Six Quirky Things about Me
WOW this is tough. Not because of a problem finding 6 things, but because of finding 6 zillion things. Which ones to post? Sorry I was so slow.
OK here goes;
- I pretty much never watch television. Unless it is a DVD or VHS playing our TV is never on. We don't have a dish or cable; we don't even have an outside antenna hooked up. I do however have huge stereo that I play for hours daily and a massive music collection...pick a style.
- Unlike most people I HATE the first night on fresh sheets. I like that broken-in feel on the second night best.
- We don't have kids so I gladly fulfill that role. I have a big box full of Burger King and Mickey D's toys. When we go shopping the second department I hit is toys. Right after the electronics video and music areas.
- I am a collector of collections. That may be classified as a sickness however not a quirk. I need to hold a yard sale for "my junk room"
- I am a pilot. Yet I have a (morbid) fascination with aircraft accidents. I believe you can learn from the mistakes and failings of others. I love reading the details of an incident and learning about the chain of events that caused it. My library of reports numbers over 2 thousand so far. (another collection).
- I sometimes have an odd sense of humor. The other day, I became hysterical with laughter after hearing a woman answering her cell phone. I am not sure why.
Ok I am tagging