Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says 6 Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident.

The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing 'That's horrible.'

Confused, he says, 'Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is risk involved.

After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, asks: 'How many is a Brazilian?



Disclaimer: This joke was presented in total jest. It is in no way meant to reflect my view of Blondes or blondeom world wide. If fact I a married to a blonde who is the most beautiful intelligent person I ever have known. She has a great sense of humor and enjoys a good blonde joke herself from time to time. If you were offended by this attempt at humor may I respectfully suggest you immediately contact your doctor and have your funny bone replaced asap. Get a life, lighten-up and smile some. Life is too short to be bitter.....

1 comment:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

:D That was funny!!! I'm reading all your blog posts but I don't have much time to comment, thus...