Sunday, February 17, 2008


The Haven of Rest, a local mission organization, holds a benefit fund raising southern gospel sing every year at Whitefield Baptist Church. One of the top groups in America is the award winning trio Greater Vision. They team up with local group Total Praise for the event. I’ve know the guys in Greater Vision for years and I assure you they are as good as it gets and totally sincere about their support of this cause.

We had a great time and enjoyed a good show. My only complaint was I did not get my usual front row seat. Boo Hiss!!! Guess I will have to try harder next year.

Haven of Rest is a worthy mission to support and I know the people who work there and know of the results they get in changing lives. “From Prison to Seminary” is an example of their story. You should check it out


Bud Moon once again was the M.C. and did a good job. I hope to see him again in a couple weeks at Senior Follies.

No comments: