Wednesday, February 27, 2008


Do you have a presence on Facebook? That is do you have a Facebook page?

If you said yes you are not alone. There are over 64 million Facebook users.

I joined a year or two ago and made a Facebook page. I also have a page on Twitter, BlogSpot, MySpace, Ringo and several other sites.

This all started in effort to find my friends from high school and to gather reunion info. It worked, and I am now in contact with a 15-20 old friends.

Facebook I am told is all the rage now.

One of the things I like is the messaging ability. It's like super e-mail but limited to friends.

So I messaged Kevin and while I was waiting his reply I did a name search with my first and last name. I got back 246 people on face book with my name.

WE RULE



Wonder how many of you are members ?


And who shares your name?

No comments: