Monday, March 24, 2008


I've won the Lottery.

Not just any Lottery but the UK Royal National Lottery.

And better than that I've won it three times in a year and a half.

I won 1.98 Million pounds in Oct 06. A little over Seven hundred Fifty thousand pounds in Jan 07. And today in an incredible stroke of luck I won two and a half million pounds.

Three wins and amazingly I never entered. What a great deal. By my calculations at this mornings exchange rate my bank balance is going to be $10,385,864.00 more in the black.

Since I just KNOW (wink wink ) this is real, after all I got the notice in my e-mail box. I am calling Delta to reserve my ticket to Tahiti. ... No wait... with that kind of cash I think I am calling the Learjet company to get my very own tail burner.

Sorry if I don't get back to you right away when you call. You know how people come out of the wood work asking for a donation. So I may have to resort to screening my calls.

FROM: PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT OF UK ROYAL NATIONAL LOTTERY, WINNING
NOTICE
FOR GOLDEN STAKE WINNER-Ref.

Attention:

We happily announce to you that you are one of five winners.
and therefore are to receive payouts of 2,500,000.00(TWO MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND ONLY)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Reference number for your prize is: Ref. NO.-

MR. MARK DARREN
Finance Director,
Fortis Finance & Securities Company
United Kingdom
Email: darren-mark@hotmail.com
Phone:+
Fax: +

We congratulate you once again and it is our hope that you participate
in
any of our international programs in the nearest future and we will
appreciate your assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the
entire UK Royal National Lottery. Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS!!!.

Sincerely,
Ms. Jane Anderson
Promotions Manager,
Royal National Lottery,
United Kingdom

No comments: