Tuesday, March 04, 2008


I am spraying every thing in the house with Lysol, in an attempt to stop the spread of whatever I've caught. I read the label and it says it kills the common Rinovirus.

So I am thinking why don't I just spray it up my nose and kill this bug at the source?

Actually don't do that.

Lysol is a great product, but inhalation, or ingestion in large quantities can lead to serious chemical poisoning. Always use it in a well ventilated area.

File this one as lunatic rambling from under a fevered brow

2 comments:

Jungle Mom said...

I have had the flu as well. It seems almost every site I visit, someone has the flu...a computer virus????

Charles said...

Maybe it is spread via e-contact. I hope you don't get it.

Just remember to wash your hands after touching your mouse.