Thursday, July 05, 2007

The weekends done, the fireworks shot and I am falling back into my routine.

The past few days have been full. It all started with a visit by my sister and her son. Kevo and Janet came Friday for the concert, and spent the night.

Speaking of the concert wasn't it fun? We had a crowd with us. Ashley and her friend Merritt. Karen and Curtis, 6 or 7 friends and co-workers of Curtis, Teresa, Samantha, and one of their friends ( everyone called him "mule" .. he was a big one ) Kevin, and Janet and Kristie and me.

On Saturday after Janet, Kevin got up and going I made everyone a huge breakfast lunch combo. We hung out, listened to music and caught up on stories and then watched Nacho. Wish I could spend more time with my sis. Janet headed home late afternoon but Kevo stayed with Kristie and me for a few days.

On Saturday night we invited Teresa and Samantha back over to dinner and to go to the movies. Seems that at the concert Samantha and Kevin found some attraction so we all figured to play matchmaker.

It turned out we all agreed to Master Wok and then AmStar. We picked Evan Almighty. And had a great time. Evan is a fantastic movie and I will blog a little more about it shortly.

After the movie we headed back to the house but sent the " kids " ( Kevin & Samantha ) by the store to get ice cream. We wondered if they could find the house since they both live out of state, or if they would even try? lol But they soon returned full of giggles ( good sign ) and carrying two gallons of cream. When added to the personal stash that gave us 6 flavors. We ate cream and sat around talking for hours. Teresa is Kristie's life long best buddy, and trust me they NEVER are at a loss for words.

to be continued ...

No comments: