Friday, July 27, 2007


We finally were able to get Ashley to the movies last night. Ratatouille was pretty good. Ashley said she liked it and I heard her laugh out loud at several points. But to be honest I believe the story was not filled with enough slap stick for younger kids. There were no moments that were unsuitable, but I think the story line was aimed more at older kids and adults. I mean how many children truly know what Foie gras is? I suspect they would choose a Happy Meal every time over say... The Four Seasons Restaurant in New York

No matter there were plenty of fun moments. After all who doesn't like a computer animated cartoons featuring a Rat as the puppet master of a chief in a kitchen? BTW the attention to detail made this animation truly great. And the talk of all the food made me hungry for a
5 star meal. As much as I enjoy the all you can eat nights at Sizzler, I remember eating at Martel's ( my personal culinary hero ) years ago and thinking Quality always trumps Quantity.


We had a good time and afterward ate and played until we dropped at Chic-fil-A . Ashley's choice in dining. Have you ever tried the salad with Raspberry dressing? yummy!!

No comments: