Monday, July 09, 2007

Things are still hectic here at my house. Kris is working insane hours, and I am farther behind than ever. We planned on having the Monk and her mom and dad over Friday night, to make monkey bread. She asks about it every time she sees us. But Ashley got sick and the doctor had her home in bed. We are going to try again this Friday. Time's running out. Blake is due in a couple weeks. Being honest it was for the best to put it off. I hate Ashley being sick, but we needed a night off.
We did hit Ruby Tuesdays and I made a hog of myself at the salad bar. Took the burger home for later. Yum !
On Saturday we went to Mom and Dad's in Georgia. Mom's older brother, Harvey was visiting. On the way we stopped off in Hartwell to pick-up Kristie's dad. His family in Toccoa were having a get together also and the doctor has not yet released him to drive. Kristie dropped me at my parents and took him on up to the dinner. They came in to visit a short while on the way back when they picked me up. BTW mom had fixed the best BBQ ribs. MMMMmm.
Sunday I was working camera in the morning services and as always had a great time. I am truly thankful for my church.
After church Kristie and I went to Mishima and brought half of it home. Don't worry I'll eat it before you blink. Then we both fell asleep on the couch. Around 6:30 we got up and had a very lite snack then we watched Bean the Movie. It was on our minds after seeing previews for the new one. After we watched a couple episodes of the Mr Bean series. At 9:30 I looked Kris in the eye and said " Let's go to bed... I am tired" She agreed and we were fast asleep by 9:40. We are such an exciting couple.

No comments: