Sunday, July 22, 2007

My wife has not had a lot of time on her hands lately. Her work recently has been overwhelming. But she loves to cook as do I. Today she returned to the kitchen and reminded me how amazing she is. She is an artist when preparing a meal. Roast, with new potatoes and carrots. and all the trimmings. Right down to the chocolate fudge covered peanut butter brownies covered in Ice Cream and whipped cream.
I thought I cooked pretty good, but I am humbled.

She actually cooked two full meals. A Pizza tot casserole for Amy, Joel and Monk. They just got home from the hospital with little Blake who will have to wait a while longer before he eats the brownies. He's just 4 days old after all. But I think he KNEW they were good.

She once again proved that in the kitchen she is the master and I am still a student. YUM !!!

We went to the 4:15. After working cam the past couple Sundays and the whole week of Blockbuster I felt a little lost to just be sitting in the services. But it was good. Gary Lamb from Atlanta spoke and reminded us again how unusual our church is.

Teresa, Samantha and Andrew came to the 4:15 as well. And Kevo tagged along with Samantha.

Surprise !!

We all stood outside nearly an hour just talking. Then it was home for a replay of lunch then early to bed for us.

No comments: