Friday, May 11, 2007


Ok, yesterday and today have been just the normal routine.
Except for today I met some of my friends for lunch. Ted and I
were going to try out the new spot at Lakeside, Kacey or
whatever. They must be doing something right. The parking lot
was full and so was the building. We took a look and thought
maybe later.... So we drove all the way down to the Starr
highway, and ate at the 81 cafe. Terry, Bev, Scott, and Daniel
all work close by so I phoned them and we all hooked. Rea came
with Ted also. All of us getting together was long over due.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Charles, please tell Kristie that I'm praying for her today. It's not always easy looking in from the outside on Mother's Day.

It was wonderful to meet you today... we'll have to get together for a double date!

Jane