Sunday, May 20, 2007


Last night Perry and the staff at NewSpring presented the future plans and the vision of our church to the group.
I have had some dreams both when I was asleep and when I was awake about the future of our church, and the things I have seen so far convince me that my dreams are not wild at all.
Working with the production team lets me be around some the most creative people on the earth and things I see amaze me. God is honoring us with blessings too big for men to understand. As a camera operator, and as a member I am in awe of God and what's happening at NewSpring. Some times I forget I am running camera, and just go into the service, and worship.
I am NOT go to post Spoilers here, but I will say. Hang on...It is coming faster, getting bigger and better and God is in control ...
I am so glad and so so very thankful I am here to see this and be a part of a working of God.