Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I got this list of questions from my friend Jane who posted them on her blog BTW you should repost these yourself and then check out her site That way we can all get to know each other more.

What were you doing 25 years ago?

Living in Georgia, working hard so that one day I wouldn't have to. Trouble is I forgot to live my life at the time.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

How much things change, How little really changed. I was doing pretty much the same as now, only with more youthful energy.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

I just had returned from Canada where we trudged around in knee deep snow from a late season blizzard.

Five snacks you enjoy?

1. ice cream
2. Key Lime Pie
3. Atomic Fireball Jaw Breakers
4. carrots
5. Anything with peanut butter ( even celery )

Five songs that you know all the lyrics:

1. Most all the big Hymns ( hundreds )
2. Stairway to Heaven
3. about 9,000 other hits
4. every song I ever wrote, however bad.
5. most anything I've heard twice or more ( just happens )

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. disappear briefly except to my friends
2. tithe
3. help family
4. help others
5. splurge on my bride
6. honestly not much would change personally

What you would do with the second million:

1. still working on that one

Five bad habits:

1. procrastination
2. being lazy
3. web surfin' too much
4. eating everything I can
5. skipping the gym lately

Five things you like doing:

1. NewSpring
2. bloggin'
3. flying
4. blasting the cob webs away with my stereo
5. eating, sleepin' and wasting time ( see bad habits )

Five things you would never wear again:

1. PLAID Pants
2. speedo ( well if I had my high school bod... maybe )
3. guys will wear pretty much anything
4 " "
5. " "

Five favorite toys:

1. stereo
2. 'puter
3. plane
4. mp3
5. recliner and pillow
6. my collection of three stooges videos
7. the 'reset' button ( wish life had one )

So now it is time to tell me about YOU! Help me to see the world through your rose colored glasses!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Charles... I had to laugh at your answers.. most all of them were me, but the rest Jack would have answered! Scary!

I was not able to link to my own blog from your link... ya might want to tweak it.

my e-mail is justjanejane@gmail.com for internet purposes.