Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Kristie's office closed out their year end today. Now her fun really starts. Because of some unusual events she has already been working a lot of over time hours for the past several months. Now it gets worse. It's annual audit time and the several factors mentioned above will add to it times three.

In contrast today was a very welcome slow day for me for once. Unless running the vacuum, duster and mop are your idea of excitement. I am doing a lot of cooking right now too. But that is fine because I love cooking.
I am trying to pitch in where I can. Naturally as a guy I don't see the things that need to be done with the same eye she does. But I am trying. And my sweetie is cutting me a lot of slack. Do me a favor if you drop by. Smile and try to pretend the brick-a-brak I placed wrong after dusting looks good arranged that way.



I did use some of the extra early evening hours to go up in the plane. I spent about 30 minutes cruising around the local area. I was using the new GPS as an excuse. Gotta learn it real time , right.?

4 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Nice plane!

Jane said...

Okay... I have changed my mind... Jack can hang with you any time if you will rub off on him with your domestic skills too!
And I like your reward for your hard day at work around the house.

Charles said...

I don't do windows.

Charles said...

Ok I now realize I've messed-up!! Maybe she'll not read my blog since she's busy. I mean, I plan another burst of cleaning around the time of the return of Haley's comet.