Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am back to blogging live. We had a great Christmas and were blessed. Our celebration was very low key this season. With the situation facing dad and with Kris catching a nasty bacterial infection that mimicked many flu-like symptoms we didn’t venture out much. So we missed several parties and dinners. I wasn’t on-line often either. In fact my many of blog posts were done via remote control.

Here are the 12 days of Christmas the way we spent them in this updated verse.

On the twelfth day of Christmas here is what I got

* Twelve days missed at work
* Eleven quarts of juice
* Ten 2 liter Sprites
* Nine naps a day
* Eight jugs of NyQuil
* Seven boxes of tissue
* Six cans of soup
* Five cans of Lysol
* Four trips to the doctor
* Three anti-biotic prescriptions
* Two bottles of hand sanitizer
* And a great big bag of cough drops

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yay Christmas!!! :D :D
Awesome 12 days of Chirpus thing. I wish I could think of things like that

~Karen_ said...

Hope you are feeling better!