Friday, February 09, 2007


Today is my Father-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday Roy. At his request we went to Harbor Inn for supper. He had his all time favorite thing, something he doesn't get often, fried catfish fillet. My mother-in-law got the combo platter with popcorn shrimp, whitefish and crab-cakes. A baked potato and hush-puppies. That was my choice also because I couldn't pass up the special. Kristie's grandmother got the catfish too, and Kristie since we were at a sea food place ordered the natural thing. Hamburger steak! Please !! Harbor Inn is not my favorite place, but I'll freely admit it was actually pretty good. And there was way more than I could eat and at a good price. But the open noise filled rooms make it hard to relax and talk. Am I odd in that when I go out I'd really enjoy it if we could actually talk together? Anderson could use a few more quality places. Nice quiet and dare I say..romantic. Something other than food bars,Steak and Racket Roadhouses, and the party look-like Apple Ruby Fat O' Chilly Bee Tuesdays that are everywhere along Clemson Blvd.

No comments: