Sunday, February 04, 2007


My amazing bride arrived home just in time for our great big homegroup Super-Bowl party. Because of the timing I went to the early service this week. BTW didn't Jack just nail it? And now the writing is on the wall too.

We all agreed that it was to to be a BYOP night. ( Bring Your Own Pizza ) so we phoned Dominos and picked up our pie on the way. Homegroup was a grown-up only party tonight. Alvin was out of town but Sheila came for a short while with her " Date " for the night a good looking Jackson ( her son who is 5 years old. ) Eddie and Monika came also but left a little early to take advantage of a kid free night out themselves. Amy and Joel could not come. Joel's brother was in town from Washington, D.C. and celebrating a birthday after more than a year away the Army Guard. Tim and Tessa missed the fun too, but the rest of us had a great time. Oh and Jackson picked the games outcome correctly for the right reasons. I was one of a few who agreed with him all the way. SO which ad was your favorite? Me I'd say a toss up between the rock, paper sissors, the Dorritos airbag, and the rabbit and mouse, computer issue.

How did you like Prince? Actually I thought he did pretty good. Backwards do-rag and all. At least there was no wardrobe issue like last time CBS hosted the game. I liked his cover of the Foo Fighters Best of You.

When we got home we discovered our water heater was leaking again. I think it is just around the heating element and can be fixed fairly easy. But who knows? Plumber pants ....eeek I hope not.

No comments: