Friday, February 02, 2007


My Homegroup is one of the best. The people in it make it. I have come to count on them as friends. I learn and get meaningful things from it. Our group is blessed with kids too. So we banded together and got a group sitter ( who also teaches the kids at NewSpring ) where we can study, pray and fellowship as adults. But we always spend a little time with the kids in the beginning. That too has led to new friendships. One of the kids in our group is a couple years older than the average and has a lot of interest in planes, tanks and military stuff. He also has a talent for art. He was drawing this last time the group got together and I told him it was cool. When he was done he gave it to me . I am proud to put it on my office door. I wanted to share it with you too. I covered his name because I did not ask him ( or his folks ) if it was ok to post here. I used to draw cartoons when I was a kid. But I never had any actual talent.


You need to click it to see it full size.

GOOD JOB !!

No comments: