Saturday, February 03, 2007


Kristie is out of town this weekend so that leaves me home alone.
I'm taking advantage of the time by blowing the cobwebs out of my stereo and catching up on movies. At about 11:45 last night I watched War of the Worlds. The Tom Cruise version. I saw it when it first came out at the theater but found it cheap at Rainbow ( little free plug ..Mark ) I paid for the late night by sleeping in this morning. I did not get up until 10:55. I jumped up shaved ( sorta ) showered and dashed to the YMCA for the Monk's 11:30 basketball game. They played well today and Ashley had a big cheering section once again. Her Mom, Amy's mother and Father, Grand Mother and Papa Fred. And naturally ME her number one fan. Joel was there helping coach the little Tigers.

After the game I headed over to the Rec Center gym. I set a personal best today. 7.81 miles in thirty on the bike, plus 2 miles on the track.

This evening I plan to rewatch the Passion of the Christ again. I love that movie and I will admit it always makes me angry and that I cry a little too.

I had planed to go flying this afternoon but with this wind 20-25 kts it would just be too bumpy to be fun. Maybe later this evening around sundown.

NewSpring in the morning, homegroup superbowl party tomorrow night. I need to go to bed before dawn tonight so I had better get started on that movie. First I have to make my salad then sooner or later do the dishes.

Later:

A.U. at Erskine Monday night Go Trojans .... sink the Fleet.

No comments: