Monday, February 26, 2007

I constantly underestimate God. Saturday night Baptism at NewSpring was 212 people. Two Hundred Twelve new Christ Followers. WOW talk about getting fired up. This photo is from Tony Morgan's page

Sunday was my day on camera # 1. But today it was alternating with number 2 for close-up shots. I am not complaining. Wide shots make it easier to keep up with the movements on stage. Joe Sangl spoke today and did a good job. Did you hear the thunder right on cue, during the first service? Joe came up between services and asked if we could do it again. Sorry Joe, that wasn't us. The band played "I Can't Drive 55" - Sammy Hagar. Smokin' hot .


Kristie and I had dinner at the cafe' after church and the rain held off just fine.

When we got home and relaxed ( no homegroup tonight ) I started feeling bad. I went to bed very early. Around 8 O'Clock and slept until just a few moments ago. Yep it is a cold.

Where did I hide the ComSuditrexifed?

No comments: