Saturday, February 24, 2007


My Parents wanted to see Ashley play basketball so today was the final chance. Last game of the season at the YMCA for the Tigers. We got there too early but it paid off with good seating. Ashley and her team ripped the visiting team 44-24. Jake Jones, Jackson Bryant was hot and so was Monk. It was a good time. Both Ashley's Grandmothers came, along with Amy, Kristie my folks an Me ( fan # 1 ) Grandmother and Papa Fred came too. Jackson had a cheering section as well. Besides us he had his Mom and Dad, Monica and her two girls. In fact four of the seven couples in homegroup were there.

After the game we all went to Masters Wok. My family was in China when I child so Mom and Dad were right at home. Pass the Hot Mustard to Dad. Whew !!

Then it was shopping until I dropped. My mom still has what it takes, even with her recent health and surgery issues. Kristie went to every store close three times, Dad finally gave-up and went to the car to sleep. But I hung in there with mom still only half way through the first store. It was fun.

Baptism tonight at NewSpring. We are expecting over 175. Isn't God amazing?

No comments: