Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A special treat yesterday for me. Kristie and I were able to sync our schedules and I met my sweetie for lunch at Corbett McGee's. We had a very nice time and some good food.

I ordered authentic English style Fish & Chips except that I substituted the chips ( fries ) for their unique homemade Crisps & Dip. ( Home-fried potato chips with a salsa-ranch dip )

Kristie ordered a Grilled Chicken Philly which had grilled sliced chicken, peppers, onions, & melted Provolone cheese on a Philly. She also had a bowl of their great Herbed Tomato Bisque soup.

You ought to try them some time for lunch. It's very pleasant. And at night it tends to be a little busier, but they have live music. Celtic bands most of the time. It is good fun then too. So step-out and feed the Irish in ya !

No comments: