Friday, August 03, 2007

Kristie and I continued to enjoy her numerous birthday dinners tonight at my mother and dads. My sister and brother-in law came too. It was a good time.

Mom fixed a new chicken dish with an apricot honey citrus glaze that was just wonderful. Then she added a new carrot salad with dried cranberries and a honey orange sauce. Topped with green beans and new potatoes with a sauce I can only describe as divine. I have no idea what was in it but it was creamy yellow but not hollandaise nor honey mustard based. It was much thicker almost as thick as a tart custard. I forgot to ask her, but it was delicious. And for dessert she made a cherry, pineapple something with whipped cream. It wasn't really a pie. It was kinda like cherry yum yum without the sponge cake. Anyway dad said she had subscribed to a cooking magazine and this was her first issue. SIGN ME UP !!!

It was so good. Thanks mom,
We love ya

No comments: