Monday, June 04, 2007

We had a great day at NewSpring yesterday. The message was about prayer. Chats with God.
I was on camera all four services yesterday it was a lot of fun. A great time as always, but in double dose. I love working with the production team.

Mika thank you for the cookies. Oh my my. When do you find time? Chocolate chip MMMMM!!!!!

Saturday I had a tough day with my sinus. The biggest symptom was feeling disinterested in everything and being so tired. Sunday, provided relief. But it is back today. Not as bad, but enough to make me just want to sit and do nothing. Trouble with doing nothing, it makes it worse.

In sad family news. My cousin passed away Sunday morning. Joel Cole from over in Georgia had a stroke Saturday evening and they ended his life support early Sunday morning. Actually Joel is my fathers first cousin so that would make him my first cousin once removed or is it second cousin? I never seem to get that straight.
He was my age anyway. So we grew-up together at all the family reunions and so on. Joel leaves behind his wife, two daughters and two grandkids along with an older brother. I've lost two close friends recently and with this I am feeling my own mortality somewhat. The great news is Joel was a Christ follower, and stayed very active in his church. Know that makes it easier, but still it will be hard for everyone. Please remember the family in your prayers.

Kristie's auditors are here, so who knows when she'll come up for air. Please add her to your list to.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Charles... I can so sympathize with you on the illness front. Thankfully I have not dealt with it this weekend, but I do many weeks out of the year.

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin's death. FYI... no machines for me either. I have always voted for quality verses quantity for my life. I will be praying for your family.

I looked for you after the 4:15.... Nikita was with me. I'm sure we will have them there again. Email me so you can meet Nikita... he gets really shy in large groups, so to see the real him, you will have to come over for burgers on the grill! (justjanejane@gmail.com)