Sunday, June 10, 2007

My cold is almost gone. I still have a touch of congestion, but I feel close to normal. Normal as I get anyway. Finally I felt like venturing out. I was getting tired of looking at the walls here.

We had a great service at NewSpring yesterday. If the message didn't step on your toes at one point or another, then you were asleep. The past two Sundays have challenged me in a good way.
I went to the 6 pm service and made an effort to arrive a little early. It was nice to have time to chat with a few friends before sitting down. Kristie was attending a shower, so we rode separately . She came rushing in just before we started.
Afterwards we saw our new friend Jane. She and her husband Jack are hosting a child from Belarus for part of the summer. You can read all about this adventure on her site Jane Jane What an amazing thing to do.

Don't forget to mark your calendars for the second annual concert and fireworks event Live Free Live Loud. Here is the info
It's going to be held at the William A. Floyd Amphitheater here in Anderson, on June 29th.

INFO HERE

No comments: