Thursday, June 14, 2007


Rush was in Atlanta last night. I did not get to go. BOO Hisssss snort etc. !!!

I guess it will be ok.

I already have an audio copy of the show. Boy that industry is fast, huh?

SPOILER !!!


Here is a set list

Video Intro - Limelight - Digital Man - Entre Nous - Mission - Freewill - The Main Monkey Business - The Larger - Bowl - Secret Touch - Circumstances - Between The Wheels - Dreamline - Intermission - Thunder - Video Intro - Far Cry - Workin' Them Angels - Armor And Sword - Spindrift - The Way The Wind Blows - Subdivisions -
Natural Science - Witch Hunt - Malignant Narcissism - Neil Peart's Drum Solo - Hope - Summertime Blues - The Spirit Of Radio - Tom Sawyer - Audience - One Little Victory - A Passage to Bangkok - YYZ - Video Outro


They will be in Charlotte Monday night the 18th.


I'd have to rate Rush as my all time favorite band They are the only that could hold a candle to the type musicianship I was talking about in my previous post on Dream Theater.

See you in Charlotte Monday? Wanna ride?

No comments: