Monday, June 11, 2007


Ted and I were planning to fly to Atlanta this morning. When I woke up it was foggy, cloudy and looking like the very low clouds would bust into rain at any moment. Plus I still was suffering a little from the leftover cold of last week. So we postponed the flight until another day. Today it was doable, but marginal. Why fly in bad weather if you can wait?

We played with the weather radar feature on the new
Garmin sitting safely on the ground. It was showing the lines of thunderstorms that hit us right after lunch. I am amazed by technology.

He and ventured to Tanners and ate midday. Had to share Chicken Lips.

We got past the storms here with no damage. I hope you did too. I am so thankful for the rain. We need a lot more. ( without the thunderstrorms )

No comments: