Thursday, June 21, 2007


It was time once for Homegroup Trivia Night at NewSpring. Kristie is right in the middle of her audits at work and did not feel she could attend, but I went ahead and headed over. Even though I missed her I had a good time. It was held upstairs in the membership class room. We had most of our group members there. Alvin and Sheila, Eddie and Monica, Ben and Mahalie, Tod and Amy and little ole' me. The crowd was much larger than last time. I think we are going to have to move to a new venue next time. We did pretty well this time. 4th place moving up a notch. This time there were 8 more teams making a total of twenty. It was a lot of fun. I wish it were a quarterly thing. There was coffee, soft drinks, pie, cake, cheese cake, cookies and so on. I did not eat anything because Kristie and I had met at Chic-Fil-A for a quick bite.

The computer idea was cool and it was working well for us. But a couple teams seemed to be having issues. Bet Jared will have the kinks worked out by next time.

No comments: