Friday, March 16, 2007


WOW I was floored by the
Unleash conference Thursday at NewSpring. I don't know the final count but was told it was over 900 attending. I think I heard one group came from Wisconsin or somewhere like that. This was, NewSpring's first conference. What a great way to start. I served with the production team on Camera for the main sessions, talked and mingled between sessions and attended a couple of the breakout sessions as well. I gained a lot. It was such a wonderful learning time and so much fun. As I shared with the team, this recharged my batteries too. I can't wait for next years UnLeash 2008. It makes me proud and humbled to be a part of a church that believes in God's power. Tony Morgan
has a good overview of the events at his site here part one
and here part two .

No comments: