Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Kristie and I have a friend who is expecting a baby in a few months. Yesterday while doing an ultra sound to determine the sex, the doctors saw a spinal fluid buildup on his brain (choroids cysts). This is a potential sign for Down syndrome or worse Trisomy 18. The doctors are awaiting preliminary test results before continuing with more invasive testing that will be more dangerous for the mother and the baby.

PLEASE PRAY with us for the health of this unborn child and for the family to have strength and peace in this trial.

Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart.
2Sa 22:7 In my trouble I called to the LORD; I called to my God for help. In his temple he heard my voice; he listened to my cry for help.
2Sa 22:2 The LORD is my protector; he is my strong fortress.
John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God

No comments: