Wednesday, March 07, 2007


I always look forward to First Wednesdays. Tonight was a really good one. I am glad I am a part of a church that believes in making God famous. NewSpring rocks


Perry covered four main points tonight.

We were created to make God famous.

  1. My Focus : Seek God 1st; You will find him when you seek him with ALL your heart.
  2. My Family: God, then Family, then church, others, and job; Love your wife and family; be worthy by being focused on God.
  3. Finances: Not by giving more, but by giving the best you have.
  4. Final Destination: Tell people about Heaven. Be excited; 'so I might show you'
I loved the great F1RST Wednesday graphics tonight, Ken and team.

Thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday. It made my week.
Special thanks to Monk, for calling me early. Happy B* day to you girl tomorrow. To Janet ( my sister ) and Kevin, and to my Katlyn & Logan for calling me tonight. Now the weeks long party's & food festival's can officially begin. And thank you to my overwhelming wife, friend and partner for making me feel so special. I love you Sweetie.

No comments: