Friday, March 09, 2007


My career as a Juror lasted 7 minutes today. I was tagged for jury duty all this week. But the only trial I was picked for was today. After reporting at the required time, the Judge came in the Jury holding room and told us our trial had been combined with other pending charges and moved to a higher court. Too bad. It sounded juicy. Kidding! I was glad to serve but very relieved when I was dismissed.

The Lady Trojans played California Pennsylvania University in the NCAA championship first round tonight. CalPenn was the NCAA National Championship Lady's Division II team two years ago and runners up last year. But our Anderson girls played very well and won. 61-57. Go A.U.


BREAKING NEWS : I just heard Boston lead singer Brad Delp ( 55 ) was found dead at his home this afternoon. Foul play is not suspected. Brad will be missed, and what a voice.

No comments: