I'm Kidding. Bad things connected to Friday the 13th is just a silly superstition. It's a funny source of amusement more than anything else.
I do not believe in Luck good or bad in the traditional way. I do believe in random events that can be shaped by actions of self and others ( in that we make our own luck )
I graduated from Moreno Valley High School on a Friday the 13th. In June. That was a great day for me and a surprise to those who knew me I am sure. Friday June thirteenth. Extra points for the reader who figures out which year. I'll leave you a few clues.
- Daylight savings time began earlier that year.
- Astronauts set a space endurance record that year
- A new Airport is opened in Paris
- Atlanta - Fulton County Stadium saw a new world record set
- South America got it’s first female head of state.. No not Jungle mom
- We had two Presidents that year, one was from California
- Stuntman Evel Knievel was all the rage
- The world heard some Rumbles in the Jungle, specifically around Kinshasa, Zaire
- It was a very important time for Batman