Thursday, November 22, 2007

Let's see !!!
  • God.. Who Loves me
  • A personal relationship with him that is growing.
  • The greatest Wife any man has ever known and she's my best friend
  • Loving family
  • They are all Christ Followers
  • An on fire - crazy in love with Jesus church that is amazing
  • Wonderful friends
  • A safe, warm and comfortable place to sleep
  • More food than I should eat
  • Enough money to live, pay the bills and some to spare for later in life
  • An airplane that I love
  • A yard full of cars most of which work and any given time
  • My love of great music
  • I am an American
  • Other than a few aches and pains I am healthy
  • An unquenchable thirst for knowledge and the desire to read everything I see
Yeah I am blessed beyond belief
And I am thankful
Happy Turkey Day folks

No comments: