Sunday, March 08, 2009

I have never blogged a recipe before, but several people asked so here is my wife's lip smacking, finger licking Fruit Pizza


Fruit Pizza

Crust
Press out on a greased pizza pan: 1 roll of Sugar Cookies
Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes
let crust cool.

Mix well & spread on the cool crust :
1 - 8oz pack cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar

Slice different kinds of fruit ( to taste ) and place on crust. ( we use grapes, peaches, strawberries, kiwi, Mandarin oranges, cherries, bananas*.) Both fresh and canned work well.

Mix : 1/2 cup orange juice
1 1/2 tb sp cornstarch ( or flour )
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
Cook until mixture thickens
Let cool & spoon over fruit

Refrigerate until serving.


* bananas tend to darken quickly, so we usually add these just before serving.

1 comment:

Rita Loca said...

I will make this for my meeting on Wednesday. I'll have to improvise a bit , make my own sugar cookie dough, but I'll try and get a picture and let you know how the Paraguayans like it.
Tell your wife thanks!