Friday, August 15, 2008

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
--Robert Frost,
Pulitzer Prize-winning poet

This is especially relevant to me right now. I finally got home for a short rest.

My dad has been transferred from the Hospital three hours from me to a Rehab center about 10 minutes from where my sister and her family lives. Dad made the trip fine and after seeing him settled in there I drove the hour and a half on home. On arrival there I discovered that in my absence things pretty much remained status quo. Other than the light in the garage that Kristie was unable to replace things were fine and pretty much as I left them.

Thanks to all who are praying for Dad's recovery. He still has a long hard journey but at least the recovery has started.


No comments: