Sunday, October 15, 2006


We had a nice weekend, Well actually it did not start that way. I had a headache when I got up Saturday morning. But I was all excited to watch the Georgia game. It was a good game close up to the end. But I don't even want to think about the final score. My dawgs lost, to Vandy. What is up with that? Come on guys regroup.

Funny, Sunday was much better, despite an early problem. I felt better, but on the way to church we had a flat tire. The spare actually had air in it, and I don't think it had ever been disturbed since the car was new. But we missed the 1st service. Oh well, Kris was working between them so we did get to the second one early. I enjoyed the extra time with a visit with my production pals. Amy & Joel also came to the second service. The message was dead on for me and the music was perfect.

After, we all went to Master Wok for lunch. It was a really nice visit. Home just after 3pm, a short rest and then we had to hurry back to meet the whole Cole clan who wanted a visit. All 15 of us were there. Mom and Dad, Uncle Talmadge, and Aunt Eloise, Alan, Gwen, Jessica and her Boyfriend Matthew. Mark, Anita, Sara, Laura, Jason, Kayla. Kristie and me. Kind of like "Pack the Pew" night. I think everyone enjoyed it, and we pretty much stayed until the lights were going off. I think Sara, Jessica and Matthew were the most impressed with the production. Alan and I talked about developing a mentor relationship with our church. A great idea.

No comments: