Monday, October 23, 2006



It's Monday evening and that means soccer. It was COLD out there. Around 40 degrees at gametime, and the wind was blowing 10-15 mph. Brrrr !! The Tigers lost tonight in a tough game. It is only the second loss of the season for them, but the kids played well. Ashley played hard and did a great job at her turn as goalkeeper. As always Ashley had a large fan following. Amy & Joel, Doug & Brenda, April, Grandmother & Papa Fred, Mrs Heard, Kristie and fan # 1 ME !!! Go Monk !!

When it was over we shivered our way over to the Texas Roadhouse for supper. It was Kristie and me, Doug & Brenda, April , Amy & Joel and of course, 'Superstar Soccer Girl'. BTW my steak was a good bit better than the ones we get at Logan's. Kristie tells me the peanuts were fresher also.

On the way home I remembered Ashley's shoes. I had them fixed and ready for her, and Amy forgot the Switchfoot cd I made her. Oh well, I'll see them later.

Happy Birthday to the IPOD today ( 5 yrs ) Isn't MP3 technology wonderful. I really love my iriver.

It is going to fall below freezing tonight. First time of the season.

No comments: