Sunday, October 29, 2006


It was my Sunday to work with the production team at NewSpring. Seems like it has been a lifetime since the last time. I really would like to do it more often. Today I was running "Camera One". What a great service. What a message. It's one I will be downloading and saving to refer to over and over. Thank you God for such a blessing, and thank you Perry ( and staff ) for having the courage to say what God tells you. My camera was the close-up camera and I'll be honest, it was tough. Perry is always up for the messages but this week even beat his double espresso mornings. He was the most animated I can remember. But we all worked together, got some shots and handled it and had a great time doing it. I really don't think of it as working the production, it is more like playing a difficult yet rewarding game. I love every minute of it. Thanks team for working with me and helping me be best I can be.

Overflow filled in for the band this week and they were awesome. I will be buying their cd. It is so cool that they came. Tom the singer and I got to talk a little, he is a really humble man and very nice guy. Our band deserved a break , but I did miss the irreplaceable NewSpring Band.

We had planned an early homegroup between the second and third services. But it got canceled last minute. Kristie and I were already half way there. Physically I am a little glad. I took advantage of the extra hour to rest. But I missed being together with the group. Several couples were going to have to miss, last minute and our sitter, Marcia, couldn't come. She hurt her back ( cracked vertebrae ) on Saturday afternoon in Gatlinburg and is unable to come. She'll will be on our group prayer list, along with Bryson , Tod and Amy's youngest boy (Juevenile Rheumatoid Arthritis) , and Russell , Tim and Tessa's son( kidney stone ) .

No comments: