Sunday, October 01, 2006


Ever Kill an Alarm Clock? I gave it some thought this morning. I look forward to Sundays more than ever. I love going to NewSpring, but today I was sleepy and tired. We went to the late service this morning, except we went about 40 minutes early, because Kristie was working at the Media center today. It was another great service. Perry talked about baptism. A hugh crowd went down. I am glad for my alarm after all.

We ate at the Cafe' . Gregg was there and the food was good. He had some mushroom soup, wow. Gregg had some thoughts on the football season thus far. I ate too much. As Always ! But Ken and Gregg can really cook.

After a shortened homegroups we went back to NewSpring for the baptism service. I've never seen anything like it, sounds cliche' but it's true. 419 people were baptized. FOUR HUNDRED THIRTEEN, plus 6 more from the services. It took over an hour and a half, but cheering and laughter and tears were flowing. Amazing. I am so glad I was there.

BTW the photo is from Ken's site .http://www.avclub.us/ Thanks Ken

No comments: