Monday, October 09, 2006


It was an eventful weekend. On Saturday we got up and went to the 1st annual Greek Festival in Anderson. It was at the farmers market and I think they'll have to move it next year. From what I could see it was a great success. We had a good time and sampled some food and Greek culture, music.

Then it was Clemson football. Talk about a scare. Obviously Tommy Bowden must have told his players not to play until the fourth quarter in order to make it interesting. Clemson won in a come from behind victory.

Next it was down to Hartwell to take dinner to Kristie's grandmothers. She is recovering nicely from surgery.

Kristie made Parmesan Chicken with all the trimmings including salad. Hadn't had that in a while. We all had a nice visit.

While we were there we watched the UGA- Tenn game. I enjoyed the first three quarters. My dawgs fought but just lacked the experience. Turnovers killed them Tenn scored on four turnovers. That is hard to overcome. Still they scored 33 points in the losing effort. The offense came back anyway.

Sunday was Church and home groups. I enjoyed both as usual. After church we went to Harbor Inn with Amy, Joel and Ashley. I had the popcorn shrimp special. Not bad. I very much enjoyed the tie with our friends. Seems like we've all been so busy lately.

No comments: