Wednesday, November 22, 2006



We had a good weekend. I worked camera Sunday and had to miss homegroup. It was Italian night too. I hate I missed that one. But I had a great time on camera at NewSpring.
Monday we went to a dinner at church. It was about the new building program plans. I am amazed at what is happening at NewSpring but wonder if we are building big enough. Had great food, prime rib, chicken and loaded taters. Eddie and Monica were at our table which was nice.
Last night was the soccer awards banquet. Go Tigers !! It was held in the back room at Fuddruckers.
It was good to see all the kids one more time. Several will be on Ashley's B*ball team. Including Jackson.
After the banquet we went over to Amy & Joel's for a short visit.

1 comment:

ken said...

"wonder if we are building big enough".... I like your vision, Charles!