Friday, November 10, 2006


Homegroup Trivia Night at NewSpring. We decided to go. Had a good time. It was held upstairs in the membership class room. We had some of our group members there. Alvin and Sheila, Amy & Joel, Kristie and me. To help round us out we had a couple from another group also. Goldie and Deb. I think. None of us had ever met them but they were very nice. She was an accountant too. Working at Green and Company. We did pretty well for our first time. 5th place out of twelve teams. It was a lot of fun. I'll go again. There was coffee, soft drinks, pie, cake, cheese cake, cookies and so on. I did not eat anything because Kristie and I had just come from the cafe' at A.U. Where we stuffed ourselves. Well I stuffed myself, she did a much better job eating like a normal human. Me I eat everything I can see.

Afterwards we ran over to Bloom to pick up a few things. And who do you think we saw? Amy & Joel. I missed little Monk. Trivia night was no kids so she stayed with Nana Heard.

Tomorrow Clemson and Georgia are on TV. I'll watch one and tape one. Go Tigers - Go Dawgs .

Later Carolina plays Florida on TV also. I may watch at that one.

No comments: