Saturday, November 11, 2006


Did you see myDawgs today? Oh OH OH !! Woof Woof!! Can you believe it. After the unusual year and the extreme times, here are my Dawgs facing rivals Auburn who while ranked at number 5 are beginning to sniff a little of that National Championship air. So what do they do? Only put up a show of power in scoring 37 points that stunned the Tigers ( War Eagles ?? ) and sent them "back to their mothers" , as my niece Katlyn says. Final score in an amazing, keep this game tape upset. 37-15. GOOOOO DAWGS !!
Clemson won. I watched the Tigers while taping the Georgia game. About wore the writing off my remote button. The Clemson game was a good one if you really like football. Clemson won beating N.C. State 20 to 14. I am so glad to see this weekend turn out very much better than last week. Now a week off for both my teams. One more good game to get a quality bowl.

No comments: