Saturday, October 17, 2009




It's my wedding anniversary. After my accepting Christ, marrying her is the best decision I ever made. It proves I can do some things right from time to time.

Kristie was made just for me. She is a beautiful, smart, gifted lady. An amazing woman. Truly sold out to Jesus. Every part of her world is guided by that faith.
I am blessed to be loved by someone who has more talent and ability in one finger than I have in my whole being. She is the most important person in my life and my best friend.

I am thankful for her and her influence on my world. She is an answer to prayer everyday in my life. I love you sweetheart, you are my dream come true. Every year gets better than the previous one. I can hardly wait for the times yet to come.

Thank you for putting up with me all these years

You are my sweetie

I love you very much


No comments: