Sunday, April 15, 2007

After our social night break, our movie night, a night where several families were out of town and then the Easter holidays it's finally back to a normal schedule for our homegroup. We have been in a study series on having an "Extraordinary Marriage". I already feel I have more than just an extraordinary marriage. I also have an extraordinary friend in my spouse. Kristie is a blessing to me every moment. Still I have found a few things I can put into practice. While at times the whole series seems a little cheezy there are also issues that are hard to talk about together. Thankfully I am part of a group of wonderful friends who like to have a little crazy fun, but who all love Jesus with their whole hearts. Otherwise this series would be pushing the edges of our comfort zone too often. Thank you God for a homegroup like this one.

No comments: