Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Do you remember the Michael Keaton movie "Multiplicity"? Where a man clones himself so he can do more and be in several places at the same time. A part of me wishes I had a clone like that. Last night was first Wednesday at NewSpring . I love first Wednesdays. I wish they could come twice a month. Last night I had a rare opportunity to see the Georgia Bulldogs and the Tigers baseball. From VIP seats behind home plate at Clemson.
A good friend gave Kristie and I the tickets with one stipulation. I dress in my Georgia colors and she dress in Orange, and that we take a photo at the game.
What a fantastic game to be at. One of the best I've ever attended. The Dogs worked to a 10 -5 lead by the 7th, but the Tigers managed to come back in the 8th off a couple wild UGA pitches to make it 9-10 Georgia. Then with two outs two on and a full count the Tigers got a triple and won the game last second 11-10. WOW. After I got to see and be with a couple of Georgia players who agreed it was the most exciting game of the season. We saw Ben, Mahalie and the boys at the game too.

I hated missing my 1st wed, but this was a rare event. I guess I'll settle for the Pod Cast .

No comments: