Saturday, September 15, 2007

Thought

With all the different things going on in our lives it is easy to fall into a negative state and become a little discouraged. We tend to forget or overlook our many blessings.

God has blessed me more that I could ever repay. He has blessed me with an amazing Godly woman who is more than I could ever dream or hope for times 1000000000’s. She keeps me truly grounded and daily reminds me about true love with her actions and encouragements. He gave me a wonderful family, a mother and father who taught me about god’s love from birth. I have a nice home and transportation. More friends than I can count. God has let me see the beauty he created in many of the far corners of the earth . God has shown me so many things and I am blessed to be in a church that is on fire in love with Jesus.

I am reminded of the apostle Paul when he was in prison, he was making the best of it. Paul was a man persecuted for teaching about Jesus. He was thrown into jail but he was not discouraged at all. No he followed the teachings of Christ and even led the jailer and his family to the Lord. ( Acts 16 25-33 )

Every day we face hurdles. But using faith and communication with God we can meet the challenges and still find the blessings. We need him. Remember …God is in control…not me. ( Chronicles 7: 13-14, Acts 17: 24-28, Rev 1:8 )