Thursday, January 04, 2007


The Trojans play at home tonight. Actually just the Men. This was the first game since the holiday break. Unfortunately the guys looked like they'd been off two weeks. Just couldn't get it going. Played against North Greenville but lost 59-69. The next game is a double header Saturday, which is shaping up to be a really busy day. Early Ashley plays her first basketball game. Then the A.U. games starting at 2 pm. Finally Paula and Jeremy's wedding. Whew I am tired already.

I went back to the gym again this evening. Third day in a row I've gone. I though it would be good to go before the b*ball game at A.U. but it turned out to be a lot of trouble doing that. Plus it was much more crowded tonight. Seems at 5:30 a lot of kids have practice. I think I'll go tomorrow mid-morning after I run by Bud 's office for the meeting.

No comments: