Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ted and I finally sync our schedules and were able to go to lunch on Monday. Seems like forever since we got to catch-up. We met at the hanger, and repaired the winch and the vent filters on the plane. The we went to Subway. It was a crowded mess. Finally after an adventure in communication while ordering we sat down and who came in, Amy Heard. As soon as I saw her I absent mindedly commented there is Amy, to which Ted instantly answered " Oh, that's Ashley's mom. Ashley knows everyone and everyone knows the lil Monk.
First thing tuesday morning I was off to the pluming store to get parts. Wow I was able to fixed quickly and painlessly. Unlike most things. After that I headed over to the gym again to pay for those chips I ate on my pluming break. It was a nice morning but got very windy again in the evening. It broke loose the patio table from the brackets I made to hold it almost a year before. 35-45 knots at one point. I even had to move the rocking chairs off the front porch into the garage at it's stormiest. Kristie came home with a treat. Steak, gravy, biscuits , and slaw from KFC . Tuesday specials. Wednesday morning I fixed the patio table brackets but noticed the cover was badly torn. I need to remember a new one next Wally World trip. In the evening Kristie and I watched the Little Rascals. What a hoot. I love Buckwheat.

No comments: